Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th FREE Books Offer

To celebrate Independence Day and do our small part to help FREE every One from ignorance and suffering, Tracy and I are offering our 3 PDF e-books Powered By Plants, How To Transition To A Healthy Plant-Based Diet, and Make Every Bite Count for FREE through July 13, 2014, 12 AM MTN standard time.  

We request that you pay this forward by giving someone else, human or otherwise, some help or comfort.  Give a gift to an animal shelter or rescue, or to a human relief agency, or to someone in your circle who really needs help that perhaps only you can give.

If you feel so inclined, we welcome whatever donation you feel appropriate when you select your books from our system.

The word "liberation" comes from the Latin root "liber" which means both "book" and "freedom."   Knowledge frees humanity from bondage and suffering.  I spent years accumulating, recording, and analyzing the information you will find in Powered by Plants: Natural Selection & Human Nutrition.  I put a lot of time and effort into connecting the dots and I believe that I have revealed some patterns that have not, to my knowledge, previously been revealed.  

But that knowledge does not belong to me or any One person, it is the Common Wealth of all Humanity.  From Nature I received gifts that enable me to do this kind of work, and I know that this has a purpose beyond my own survival, because my life in this current body-mind is limited no matter how much effort I invest in survival.  

I know that the knowledge contained in our books has the potential to liberate many people and animals from unnecessary suffering.  I am taking this opportunity to give back a tiny fraction of what I have received on my path to liberation.   Please share this spirit and this link with as many people as you wish during these nine days of July.  

I know that the awareness that constitutes my Self constitutes the One Self of all sentient beings, human and non-human alike.  So when I say every One, I mean every sentient being regardless of species.

Here are my wishes for every One:

May every One live happily
May every One live healthfully
May every One live safely and securely
May every One live in ease
May every One live in liberty, aligned with Natural Law and One Self

May we make this possibility, actuality.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Use this link to get your books:


No comments: