Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Powered By Plants Paperback Now Available on Amazon

Click on the image to go to the Amazon page.  You can browse through the book for a limited time.

http://www.amazon.com/Powered-Plants-Natural-Selection-Nutrition/dp/1494367963/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389740174&sr=1-10&keywords=powered+by+plants

5 comments:

Phillip Kooper said...

how about a Kindle edition?

malena said...

Thank you, I have just ordered the book. Will be interesting to compare with e.g Staffan Lindeberg (however, his studies on the super-healthy Kitawans showed 70% of their intake was from carbohydrates so not much room left there for animal foods considering some of the remaining 30% fat and protein probably was from plant sources).

I've been reducing my animal food and fat intake the last year (from a fairly low amount to start with) and I feel better than in a long time, so time to go 100% I suppose !

gardenerG said...

I got my copy, read it one day. It was a very enjoyable read, well researched. I'm keeping my copy as a reference. I thought it was going to be more dietary related (there is a short section on recommendations) but instead is seminal documentary on human physiology ideally suited to fruits and vegetables - so I am not actually disappointed with my purchase. (I saw a typo in the section on Neanderthals - the "he" should have been "the".)

Lincoln Madison said...

For most of the business people the most difficult part while taking an 800 number would be the actual selection of the number. Few years back, I decided to buy Business Phone Service from Telcan.

Caleb said...

Hi Mr. Matesz. Could you please comment on algal DHA/EPA consumption? Many vegans swear by it & it's cruelty-free!

Thanks,
Caleb